Saturday, March 23, 2013

Google Introduces Google Keep, A Simple Note Taking App

I know i am a bit late in writing this, because i was busy and somehow it slipped off my mind. But however, the day before yesterday Google released their latest creation called google keep and it is basically a note taking app. The app is currently only available on android and you can access you notes via your Google Drive or any other android device. I've tried the app and its really the most simplest note taking app ever and you basically have to just launch the app and you can start taking notes. Stay tuned for a follow up article in which i will say out my thoughts on this app. You should try it too [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep].

Source: Google Blog 
Buy me a cup of coffee to keep me going by donating to us via PaypalSubscribe to our blog for up to date tech content or you can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circles in Google+, & like our Facebook page to be updated with the latest tech content. Learn More About The Galaxy S4 HereTip us about something we are not aware of

No comments :

Post a Comment