Wednesday, February 11, 2015

We're 3 years old today, here's to another great year ahead

The day has come again, it was about 3 years ago this day that I started my tech blogging journey. Since then I have learnt a lot of new things about this industry as well as met some interesting people. Year after year during this very day I usually talk about the happenings of the past year and a short post mortem of the outgoing year. But this year I really have nothing much to say about the past year, throughout the years we have been dropping the amount of posts being published and last year we only posted 20 articles compared to over 800 in the first year. That is a major difference in raw numbers and its mainly due to the focus shift from writing news articles to exclusively writing independently opinionated articles. The strategy so far has been solid as the numbers/readers are promising enough to continue on.

Over the years, my love for blogging has inevitably changed throughout this 3 years and i can say it has matured on. These days, my writing is more curated and 'professionally' written. In the fort coming year I am aiming to produce a more consistent flow of content on the blog. Ever since day 1 I've been wanting to expand the reach of the site to more than just technology and I hope to do that this year.
Finally, I'll be continuing last year's effort of gaining more reach on our social networks. As I mentioned last year, for the latest news content follow us on our social media pages as it'll be updated more frequently with the latest dibs in the tech world. Again, I would like to thank you for your continuous support in us and I'll try my best to produce more unique and consistent articles in this forthcoming year.

Find out more about our 2015 plans here

No comments :

Post a Comment