Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SWYPE Is Finally Hitting The Google Play Store, No More BETA Versions

Today i was pretty much shocked about hearing that SWYPE has finally hit the Google Play Store and is finally out of the Beta era. This to me was totally unexpected. Moving back to the main point, SWYPE has finally hit the Google Play Store and V1.5 is the version there. Well if you have been here for sometime now you would have known that i'm an avid SWYPE user and i've been using the keyboard since i started using my Nokia symbian phone. I've used numerous keyboards including the recently announced Swiftkey 4, the android 4.2 keyboard but they all just won't do. It seems that only SWYPE will do me. Well this version which is hitting the Google Play Store adds a HOLO theme which is very matching in the world of android. I'll consider doing a written review of this keyboard when i'm ready. 

Buy me a cup of coffee to keep me going by donating to me via PaypalSubscribe to this blog for up to date tech content or you can follow us on Twitterlike our Facebook page and add us to your circles in Google+ to be updated with the latest tech content. Learn More About The Galaxy S4 HereTip us about something we are not aware of

No comments :

Post a Comment