Monday, November 12, 2012

Microsoft Surface RT Gets Runned Over Cars And Survives

The Microsoft Surface is one of the most solidly built tablets out there. The tablet is made out of a magnesium alloy which Microsoft is calling VaporMag. The Surface RT tablet has shown is strength and durability in a few situations like falling off a moving car and hitting the asphalt road. In this latest incident Robbbilicious's Surface tablet was accidentally left above his car and it fell off when he reached around 60mph. The device survived the fall with a few scratches but surprisingly the screen was unharmed. He had this to say:
Each car passed by with the tires on each side of the Surface until the very last car. The tire of the car ran completely over the Surface and next thing I saw was my brand new $700 tablet and touch cover flying through the air in separate directions! My heart jumped, and so did I! I jumped out of my car and ran across the street to first grab the tablet, then the Surface, and then my phone which of course fell out of my lap during all this. I jumped back in my car just before 60 mph traffic made its way to me!
Source: Microsoft News 
Please Subscribe To Our Page, Like Our Facebook PageFollow Our Google Plus Page And Follow Our Twitter Page

No comments :

Post a Comment