Monday, October 15, 2012

First Headcam Video From Felix Baumgartner's FreeFall From The Stratosphere

Yesterday Felix Baumgartner freefalled from the edge of space and broke the speed of sound. With that said here is the first video from his headcam which shows the speed at which he felt. This whole event has videoed and a documentary is in the works. Here is what felix felt just after he jumped off the ledge of the capsule, at that time he said that he felt that he was going to lose consciousness at one point due to the amount of geforce and constant spinning:

“There was a time I really thought I was in trouble. I had to decide to fight all the way down and I finally got stable. That spin became so violent it was hard to know how to get out of it. I was able to get it under control and break the speed of sound. I could feel myself break the speed of sound. I could feel the air building up and then I hit it.”

Source: Geeky-Gadgets
Please Subscribe To Our Page, Like Our Facebook PageFollow Our Google Plus Page And Follow Our Twitter Page

No comments :

Post a Comment