Friday, October 26, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note I Jellybean Firmware Leaked, Bevy Of New Features

The Galaxy Note II might be out now but there are still over 10 million Galaxy Note I users. One of the promises that Samsung made was to upgrade the Galaxy Note I to Jellybean, but no specific time frame was given. Jellybean for the S3 is now out and Jellybean for the S2 will come by the end of November so the best time frame for samsung to release the Jellybean update for the Note I is either early November or Early December. But now there is a leaked firmware and the new update brings most of the Note II features to the Note I. You can install it but at your own risk, here is the XDA thread on this. If you don't fancy installing this ROM you can always watch this short review.

Source: GSMArena Blog 
Please Subscribe To Our Page, Like Our Facebook PageFollow Our Google Plus Page And Follow Our Twitter Page

No comments :

Post a Comment