Wednesday, October 3, 2012

iOS 6 Adoption Rate Continues Growing

iOS 6 has been out for about two week now and on the first 24 hours it was available it racked up 15% of users. Now a new chart shows that the growth is increasing at a steady rate. The device which has the highest adoption is the iPhone which is nearly 60%. The iPad and iPod in the other hand has over 40% of iOS 6 users which is quite a big number. 

Source: Phonearena 
Please Subscribe To Our Page, Like Our Facebook PageFollow Our Google Plus Page And Follow Our Twitter Page