Saturday, July 7, 2012

Exploding Samsung Galaxy S III, Busted

A few weeks back a man reported that his Galaxy S III exploded. It all started when the man was driving his car and all of the sudden out of nowhere there was white flames and his phone exploded. Samsung quickly responded to this matter by saying that they are investigating. Today Samsung reached a verdict by saying: 
The energy source responsible for generating the heat has been determined as external to the device” and “the device was not responsible for the cause of the fire.”"The only way it was possible to produce damage similar to the damage recorded within the owner's damaged device was to place the devices or component parts within a domestic microwave."
The user has posted on boards.ie, about the incident and admitted that he was responsible for the damage caused. 
This evidently proved that Samsung Electronics is committed to providing customers with products which are both safe and has a good quality. 


Conclusion of the investigation report from Fire Investigations UK (FIUK):
Source: Samsung Tomorrow and GSMArena
Like our Facebook Page and Follow our Google Plus Page Please Subscribe for more updates (Button Located at the right side of the page)